Manthorpe Smart Ridge Dry Ridge Tile System - Brown (Box Of 10)
Please note this pack does not include saddle clamps.
The ridge of a roof is especially vulnerable to damage by wind-driven rain and will often suffer considerable mortar damage over time, resulting in ridge tiles becoming displaced.
As a result, both builders and roofers have had to re-think the way in which roofs are constructed. In recent years dry, mortarless roofing systems have become the preferred method.
The Dry Ridge Tile System requires no wet trade and can be quickly and easily installed by one person, rain or shine!
The interlocking system makes the tiles very easy to fi t and, when completed, ensures an extremely secure finish.
A patented double comb prevents entry of wind-driven rain and birds, while a 4mm fly screen provides 5,000mm2/m of continuous ventilation into the roof space at ridge level.
The textured concrete finish is virtually indistinguishable from traditional clay and concrete tiles.
• Suits all common roof coverings such as slates, profile tiles and non-profile tiles.
• Suitable for roofs of 15°-55° pitch.
• Secures the ridge of the roof, preventing wind uplift problems.
• Long term UV resistance prevents discolouring from exposure to sunlight.
• Prevents entry of birds and large insects.
• Easy to fix and maintenance free.
• Provides the equivalent of 5,000mm²/m ventilation, the equivalent of a continuous 5mm gap.
Length : 470mm.
Coverage : 450mm cover.
Width : 260mm.
Height : 110mm.