Hambleside Tile Vent for Anglia Plus / Norfolk Pantile - Antique Red
HD TV10/8 tile vent
Compatible with :
• Marley Anglia Plus type.
• Redland Norfolk pantile type.
• Sandtoft Shire pantile type.
• Designed for use with the most popular tile profiles, the HD TV10 range provide attractive but discreet ventilation entry through the roof surface.
• The plain vent is designed to simply replace a single tile and maintain a flush fitting appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level.
• Actual ventilation area 10,000mm².
• A large spigot area directly below the ventilation louvres allows for clear air paths and creates less back pressure on any extractor fans/systems connected.
• Additional adapters are available and can be fully utilised for both mechanical extraction and soil pipe ventilation.
• Internal weathering protection is designed to maintain free airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
• Manufactured from polypropylene for durability and thermal stability, all vents have a non-reflective surface and are UV stabilised to prevent embrittlement over time.
• The standard through-colour range consists of Terracotta, Brown, Grey and Antique Red. Other specific colours are available to order.
• Minimum rafter pitch = 22.5°.
Fully assessed by BCL (Birmingham City Laboratories) and approved by Birmingham City Council as suitable for use on any of their housing projects as they met the highest standards for :
• Actual airflow dimension criteria.
• Thermal shock.
• Freeze-thaw cycles from -20 degrees C.
• Inclined water ingress.