Celotex GA4100 Zero ODP Rigid Insulation Board 100mm x 1200mm x 2400mm
Estimated delivery: 3 to 5 Days
inc vat £32.87
Celotex GA4000 is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges.
With low emissivity foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). Our 12mm product positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 12mm-200mm.
The insulation shall be Celotex GA4000 comprising a polyisocyanurate rigid foam insulation core, with a thermal conductivity of 0.022W/mK and low emissivity aluminium foil facings on both sides. GA4000 is A+ rated when
compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008 and is CFC/HCFC free with zero ODP and low GWP.
Celotex GA4000 can be specifed for use in a variety of applications such as pitched roofs, flat roofs, solid masonry walls, floors, timber framed & steel framed systems.
CE marking compliance to BS EN 13165:2001 and manufactured in accordance with quality management systems BS EN ISO 9001:2000 by Celotex Limited. All products must be installed in accordance with instructions issued by Celotex Limited.
• Comes in thicknesses ranging from 50 - 100mm, making it the thinnest PIR insulation available, in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm.
• Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems.
• Is easy to cut and shape.
• Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces.
• Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.